Soulsby Accounting Group works with small to mid-size professional services firm who are looking for a long-term partner to do the heavy lifting. When you need better quality financial information and are looking to outsource non-core business functions, we can help. If you want to spend less time managing your books, we’re a good fit.
What to ask before you outsource your accounting services
1. Has your key accounting employee ever abruptly left the company, leaving you in a bind?
If you have one employee that is the sole holder of essential operational knowledge, it may be time to reevaluate your accounting strategy. We understand it can be difficult to make changes in your structure when current employees have performed the same duties for a long time. Treat this as a great opportunity to reassign their duties to a cloud-based accounting service that can lighten some of your burden.
2. Do you have a “non-accountant” employee keeping the books, and the quality of financial information you receive often seems below par?
You don’t need full-time accounting services to have professional-grade accounting. Outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities is a great way to eliminate overhead. Leave the numbers to us and let your employees focus on their strengths.
3. Would you like to make better-informed business decisions based upon more accurate and timely financial information?
When you’re a business owner, you don’t have time to dig through detailed accounting to find the stats on your company’s current financial situation. Working with Soulsby allows you the flexibility to examine your accounts whenever and wherever you’d like. You’ll also have the security that your books are being maintained by dedicated professionals
4. Would you like to spend less time recruiting, training and managing bookkeeping staff, and more time focusing on revenue generating activities?
Don’t spend so much time managing your books that you’re neglecting other aspects of your business. It take valuable time and resources to place classified ads, as well as interview, screen, test and train an employee. Our cloud-based accounting service give you the flexibility to adjust the level of service to meet even the most seasonal needs of your business – without taking on the costs of a full-time employee.
5. Do you want to achieve a leaner, more efficient practice by outsourcing non-core functions to providers who have expertise in those areas?
Employing an in-house accountant can be expensive. It’s not just salary, but additional costs such as employer payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, medical insurance, retirement plans and other benefits. Additionally, there are employee vacation and sick days to consider. Keep your costs low without sacrificing on service by outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping needs.
Contact us to learn more.