Cloud-based Bookkeeping & Accounting
Most small and mid-size business face challenges when it comes to bookkeeping and accounting. Maybe you’re doing the work yourself, because you’re not ready to hire a full-time employee. Or maybe you’re out of your element and need some expertise to ensure you’re doing things right.
That’s where we come in…
Our cloud-based bookkeeping and accounting solutions allow you to focus on what you do best – running your business – while we manage your day-to-day financials. So instead of just getting by, your business can thrive.
We’ll invoice your clients, record bank deposits, pay your bills and reconcile your accounts. We’ll process expense reports and remit your retirement contributions. We’ll also monitor your cash flow and alert you before problems arise, so you avoid costly overdraft fees. And we can provide the reports you need to help you better manage your business.
Our virtual bookkeeping & accounting services include:
- Entering transactions, such as checks, client payments, bank deposit and credit card charges, into your cloud-hosted QuickBooks data file
- Reconciling your accounts, such as bank accounts, credit cards, receivables, loans and payroll liabilities
- Invoicing your clients
- Paying your bills
- Processing employee expense reports
- Monitoring receivables and sending reminder statements for past due accounts
- Reporting and remitting retirement plan contributions to the custodian
- Monitoring cash balances for adequacy to cover upcoming expenditures